Whether you need to fill a permanent vacancy or a fixed term contract, it's all hands to the pump. You see, nothing beats a good, thorough hands-on search of our continually growing candidate database. Our database has the full lowdown on junior, middle and senior management professionals across all our operating disciplines. Thanks to our proactive approach and aggressive on-line strategy, a significant number of candidates register with us each week, more often than not exclusively. Rather than waiting for the best candidates to come to us, our consultants source candidates with precisely the skills you need.
Technology also gives us a helping hand: using the very latest in programming, we can run fast and accurate searches to find exactly the right candidate for you.
With contingency recruitment, NJR will typically do the following for you:
- A detailed role profile is taken by one of our team ensuring all the relevant information regarding the company, role and candidate specification is gathered, allowing NJR to be as accurate with the shortlist as possible.
- A full and comprehensive search of our database will take place, coupled with incorporating additional candidate attraction strategies through online advertising & referrals through our network.
- Candidates who fit the profile are pre-qualified to ascertain their interest in and suitability for the role. Confidentiality is, of course, important to employers and candidates which is why we adopt a discreet and professional approach at all times.
- Detailed CVs will be submitted and first, second and third interviews arranged.
- All interviews will be followed up on, providing our client with candidate feedback and gathering feedback from our client.
- The offer, acceptance, resignation and counter-offer process is a delicate yet crucial part of the process, which NJR will help out with, offering candidates advice and alleviating any concerns.
- No Introduction Fees are payable by the client for this service until a candidate introduced by NJR Recruitment commences employment.
If you're recruiting for a senior or board level appointment, or indeed for a role needing very specific skills and experience, a retained assignment is a handy way to find the right person. Equally, if you're experiencing ongoing recruitment demands, or need to fill a difficult position in a tight deadline, a retained assignment brings you even greater benefits.
With a retained assignment, NJR will provide you with 100% commitment, the highest level of priority, and will ensure all resources are made available. As well as all the benefits of a 'Contingency Assignment ' listed above, a retained assignment offers you the following:
- A face to face meeting to discuss the company, role and person specification in full. In addition to this, agreement will be reached with regards to process, timescales and candidate attraction strategies.
- A full and comprehensive database search.
- Advertised Selection – Advertisement campaigns can be run to ensure maximum exposure to the market. Clients are able to raise their profile or ensure their confidentiality, depending on the sensitivities of the appointment. We will discuss a variety of print and web media options before providing an advertising proposal. Our clients will benefit from the highly discounted media rates we have negotiated with the industry press, as well as skilled copywriting and creative design to achieve a first class response level. All responses are handled & analysed in house by NJR.
- Headhunting / Search – Our Headhunting/Search service is a highly focused way of identifying and sourcing senior and specialised individuals in the market. In addition to our already established network, we would adopt detailed research and mapping techniques to identify and target individuals who are likely to have the experience & skills, combining the right culture fit, required for the role. Confidentiality, discretion and professionalism are adopted at all times during the initial approaches, and indeed throughout the headhunting process.
- All suitable candidates who match the role profile will be interviewed face to face by NJR specifically for the role in question. During this interview process, NJR are able to offer a series of personality, verbal & numerical tests.
- After detailed interviews, NJR will shortlist the most appropriate 3/4 candidates per role based on the agreed specification, and present to our client detailed CV's coupled with full interview notes (and test results where appropriate).
Please give one of our dedicated consultants a call to discuss this service in greater detail.
Fixed Term Contracts
We recognise that our clients increasingly require a flexible workforce, and quite often have the need to recruit short/fixed term contracts. NJR are able to offer candidates who are not only seeking permanent contracts, but who are also available for both short and long term contracts – in all disciplines and all levels. Our reputation for quality and professionalism engenders loyalty with our candidate base, many of whom have worked and registered exclusively through NJR.
If you are a business looking to sell, or a company looking to grow through acquisition, NJR have the network of contacts to make this happen. Whether you are expanding insurance brokers or SME businesses or national companies, with our market knowledge and network of contacts, NJR are able to target specific companies or source suitable buyers. For further details on this service, please call us for a confidential and discrete discussion upon which we will be able to provide further information and ultimately a bespoke solution for you.