£40000 - £65000 07/06/2019
Plus excellent benefits
Job title: Independent Financial Adviser
Salary: ?40,000-?65,000 - Realistic first year OTE ?55,000- ?80,000
Are you a truly consultative Financial Adviser working for a bank looking to join a growing established firm of Independent Financial Planners? Are you looking for a genuine increase in earnings and the opportunity to work with High Net Worth clients?
NJR Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for this innovative, forward thinking and well respected company who have a long history of providing first class advice on a variety of financial products. They are now seeking a talented proactive Financial Adviser to join their team based in East Yorkshire.
This is role will suit experienced Financial Adviser, especially those currently advising in banks, who are familiar with generating new clients and nurturing existing relationships. Our client have an excellent internal support team to provide full administrative and paraplanning support to allow for you to focus on your clients and be successful in the role. This is an ideal role for \"hunters\" and those who want to reap the benefits of a fantastic bonus structure!
You will advise your clients on a full range of Pension, Investment and Protection products whilst maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts and existing accounts to maximise potential and working towards your targets.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent basic salary depending on experience
- Annual bonus
- Clients and leads provided
- Full administrative support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fully Study support towards Chartered Status
- Additional benefits available
- Full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and the willingness to work towards Chartered Status
- Recent experience advising on a range of Pension, Investment and Protection products
- Experience in working with High Net Worth individuals
- Experience in building long lasting relationships with clients
- Current and ongoing knowledge of compliance and FCA regulations
- Driving licence and own vehicle to visit clients
This is a truly excellent opportunity for those in the banking industry to join a firm of established Independent Financial Advisers, build a meaningful client bank and potential earn excellent bonuses.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF NJR 8782